Special Analyzer Sale at TDL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Randy-TDL

Reaction score
Well its a Saturday and Joel is driving back from their Monitor Expedition. So I thought it would be a good time to have an analyzer sale! Consider this our Father's Day sale for all the dad's out there! Hey even if your not a dad this is a one time sale on these analyzers with excellent pricing!

This sale will end Next Sunday night June 25th at midnight. We have a limited number in stock and we honor any backorders. Orders are by credit card only.

You MUST put you are from the Scuba Board forum to receive this special price! I will adjust the price on your invoice. This will not be reflected on the webstore pricing you see...

02 Check Oxygen Analyzer Model # Ga-02Check Sale Price $199.95
Retail price: $299.00

Helium Analyzer Model # Ga-HeCheck Sale Price $574.95
Retail Price: $899.00

TekCheck Analyzer Helium/Oxygen Model # Ga-TekCheck Sale Price $699.95
Retail Price: $1250.00

If you need the flow adapter... Bc-Flow Adapter Sale Price $19.99

Don't forget about our Hose and Spg's sale still going on right now also!!

For more information on these analyzers please visit our website at www.techdivinglimited.com

To all the dad's out there have a great father's day!!
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward in serving your diving needs.
Happy Shopping
Randy

Seesh, if I didn't just build my O2 analyzer....."kicks self" Thats a smashing price!

I love the backlight on those big time.

They say timing is everything.. It was just a funny thing on Saturday that I thought to myself while instant messaging with Joel that we should do a really big analyzer sale and see what the response would be from it..

I can tell you that the price on the tech check analyzer has not been this low for a very long time so if you are thinking about getting one don't snooze on this sale. I had to twist Joel's arm to get these prices for everyone...

Just every now and then I like to throw out a really big sale on certain items and give you divers really big saving's on your dive gear!

Hope you all had a great father's day and weekend!
Regards
Randy

Great -- im on the road driving cross country back from the USS Monitor Project and Randy is giving the store away again ....... you had best get in there and scarf those analyzers up ..............

JDS

If you are looking into an analyzer and want to know which is the best one for you please feel free to contact me for that or any other questions about these analzers you may have!

You can either email or call us anytime and either Joel or myself will get back in touch with you.

Thanks for your support!
Regards
Randy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom