SpearGun found at Carmel River Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

30'? Sounds pretty good. On memorial day I had 5'-15' @ lovers. I'll try the carmel river beach next time. See any nice fish?

30'? Sounds pretty good. On memorial day I had 5'-15' @ lovers. I'll try the carmel river beach next time. See any nice fish?

It wasn't a very productive dive. It was low tide, and we had a "returning-after-25-years" diver with us who was suckin air like a big dog. So, we didn't get far enough out to see much of anything. I only took a couple pics, and the surge at 25' made it impossible to focus. Maybe next time.

It wasn't a very productive dive. It was low tide, and we had a "returning-after-25-years" diver with us who was suckin air like a big dog. So, we didn't get far enough out to see much of anything. I only took a couple pics, and the surge at 25' made it impossible to focus. Maybe next time.

What was the bottom-time/depth? I'm always curious about different people's definitions of "air hog". :)

300 psi? cutting it close to a visual inspection eh? heh heh

Also, I'm looking for dive buddies to go shoot some fish or photos with. I lived in Santa Cruz for 5 years (over the hill now) during college. Recently got my Divemaster cert and I've dove Monterey a bunch of times, but not so much from shore. Looking to try some cool new shore spots. Message me if you're up for it. I'm free on Sundays.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom