Spare air for James Bond

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't ya'll realize these are ultrahigh PSI rated tanks! Each one is 100,000PSI rated and holds 100CU of air!

They've been around for a long time, just not around here. Ben Kenobi had one a long time ago, but in a galaxy far, far away. He's no Chuck Norris either.

Ah, the spare air. An innovative device that makes it possible for you to go OOA twice on the same dive... :D

hmmm.... tough choices.... Texan that sleeps with guns or English that sleeps with women.....

hmmm.... tough choices.... Sleeping with guns or sleeping with women.....

Nah. Not really.

--
Sent from my Android phone
Typos are a feature, not a bug

Fortunately, Texas is several thousand kilometers away from where I live and meet people.

I'd be a bit worried if I met a hetero guy who preferred sleeping with a gun over sleeping with a woman. My wife is noticeably cuddlier and nicer to have in my bed than any of my guns are. By a large margin.

--
Sent from my Android phone
Typos are a feature, not a bug

We prefer to sleep with women who have guns. :D
Man/woman/gun threesome?

To each their own and de gustibus etc., but personally, I'd prefer other options. Like I said, my wife is a lot - in fact, nearly infinitely - more cuddly than my guns are.

And while I definitely appreciate sleeping with my wife, I don't feel any strong compulsion towards sleeping with one - or even more than one - of my guns. My guns belong in my locked gun safe, my wife belongs in our shared bed.

Back
Top Bottom