Spankin' New

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Geodiver81:
I would more than love to go but I have a statistics exam on monday, it's a bummer.

I feel your pain. I made A's in all my Math courses, except physics. At my university, it was the "make you or break you" course, taught by the Mad Professor. One of those guys who is so smart that he is unable to relate to mere mortals and dumb it down for us, although he certainly LOVES his Math. Bozo hair. Same clothes every class. In the summer. You know the guy, right? Most of the people in the class had taken it once or twice before, still trying to pass. Because I tried so hard to pass, he gave me my 70 (bumped me from a 69.) He actually tried to clear up a misspelling issue regarding a Russian mathematician's name by writing it with the Russian alphabet, complete with backwards E's, etc. Then looked at us like, "Could I be any clearer?" Gotta love him.

Just reminincing. Good luck with your course, maybe you're lots smarter than me. I hope so.

Welcome to the Swamp.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom