Spanish Rocks Reef Cleanup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just got home....The reef cleanup went very well. 48 divers removed about 400-500 lbs of abandoned crab traps, rope, tires and other assorted trash from Spanish Rocks. This will become an annual event. Thanks to everyone that showed up, your help was very appreciated.

Too bad I couldn't have been the 49th diver. Glad to hear it went well. I hope I can participate next year.

Just got home....The reef cleanup went very well. 48 divers removed about 400-500 lbs of abandoned crab traps, rope, tires and other assorted trash from Spanish Rocks. This will become an annual event. Thanks to everyone that showed up, your help was very appreciated.

:yelclap::thumbs-up And that is a heck of a lot of trash! Great job Mike. I'll be there for next year's event. :)

Even though I couldn't get there early enough to dive, I did stop by.. A huge pile of trash.. It was very impressive.. Great job all!!! Hopefully I'll be able to make it next year...

Wow - 400-500 lbs just from that small area? That is just sad.
I would have loved to have been there, but personal issues overrode it.

Thanks to all who participated in the cleanup.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom