Spam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
scubautah:
and you still have not addressed why this was not straightened out the last time it was a problem.
Whats to straighten out? They (Nocturnal Lights) already had the email addresses.

Give it a rest already.

scubautah:
and you still have not addressed why this was not straightened out the last time it was a problem.
Interesting to see you have deleted one of your posts.

This HAS been straightened out for future competitions as I have said several times.

People who entered the first one gave permission to the sponsors to send out offers of this nature.

What do you want me to do - turn back the clock and re-write history? I'm sorry if you aren't happy with my replies, I am genuinely trying to address your concerns.

I think at this stage it would be better if you directly address your problem to the owner of the board - NetDoc. Feel free to complain about my replies to you as well if they haven't been satisfactory.

As noted by aquaoren, it is not only me who perceives your replies to me as being less than civil.

You might note that I did edit out the post in question because I did note that it was out of line after a matter of just a few seconds.

You might also like to consider what it was that inspired me to become uncivil in the first place.

You only have two choices here.... get over it, or not. Your choice. Who the heck even notices one more piece of junk mail?? Trash it and move on............ I did......

scubautah:
As noted by aquaoren, it is not only me who perceives your replies to me as being less than civil.
Well, as being rude was absolutely not my intention please point out where exactly that has occured and I will gladly apologize.
At first i genuinely thought that you hadn't read the early replies which explained what happened - that happens on this board a lot. When I realized that you had, and that you thought you didn't enter the competition I told you where you should complain to.
I DID express some doubt at this point though as if what you said was true actually happened it would be UNIQUE on the board to date to the best of my knowledge. However, maybe it did happen and as I said that WOULD be a problem that needed addressing, but you'd need to address the Administration to fix it.

Nurse, we need Valium... STAT!

scubautah:
Thank you aquaoren, that was the point I was trying to make to Kim regarding his attitude.

let his attitude be. That is who he is.

you can't teach an old dog new tricks. let them be

listen to H2Andy .... he has come and gone and he has seen the light. hehehehhe....

you are full of energy. use it to assimilate knowledge for your interests. but if yur interest is to complain.... well enjoy :D meet Jepuskar , join the Surface Interval section, Have lot's of fun there.

:wink:

where is jep? haven't heard from him lately....

paolov:
listen to H2Andy ....

oh, don't ever do that ... never ever do that

:eyebrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom