Southern vs. Northern

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SlurrySeal

Registered
Reaction score
Good thing there are separate boards for Northern and Southern California. We don't want to hear all the crying and bellyaching that’s going to happen when the Angels woop them Giants in the World Series!

Ok, now that has been said lets get the dive reports going (unfortunately I can't dive this weekend because of a road trip up to enemy territory!)

-Lance

no diving for me either....I'm getting over tonsilitis and I'm STILL having trouble clearing my ears......the infection went into both ears....:(

SlurrySeal once bubbled...
Good thing there are separate boards for Northern and Southern California. We don't want to hear all the crying and bellyaching that’s going to happen when the Angels woop them Giants in the World Series!

I'm from the bay area and have always been a bay area sports fan. But I've been living in So Cal for 8 years. The Angels story is compelling and I almost got sucked into it, until my Giants came through. I had this same feeling in the 89 series when both my bay area teams went at it. That is until we were all shaken off our rockers in the quake. I'll be rooting for Bonds, whose starting to put his choking past behind him.

I've lived in the Bay Area all my life, and would like nothing better than to see the Angels whip on the Giants. Anyways, I hope to get down to SoCal one of these months for some diving. Maybe I'll see some of you.

Mel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom