Southern Thailand Diving Recommendations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Phil H.

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Looking to do a live aboard third week in March 2020, tentatively out to the Similan Islands. A DM I know in Honduras recommended Sea Bees and their web site checks off most of the boxes. My wife doesn't dive so she'll be onshore while I'm on the boat. Her preference is to be at a "beachy resort," as would I when done with the live aboard. I will also do more diving after the live aboard trip. If we went with Sea Bees, would their affiliated hotel (Palm Garden) in Phuket be the place to stay? I'm open to looking at other options if Sea Bees isn't the the preferred live aboard operator in the area.

Palm Garden Resort is not a beachy resort. I'd be happy to help you but it would have to be by PM, sorry about that, due to strict Thai laws on this.

I can tell you though that although on the expensive side Sea Bees certainly is a good choice.

Back
Top Bottom