Southeast Conchs Holiday Gathering?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DebbyDiver

Livin' the dream
ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hey, we had so much fun today getting together after the BHB dive that I thought it would be nice to get everyone together again in early to mid-December for the holidays.

A gathering should be EASY and NO STRESS so I thought maybe we could just pick a Sunday early evening and meet somewhere easy for most people to get to. I'm thinking maybe Quarterdeck in Fort Lauderdale near 17th Street, or maybe the Frog and Toad near Commercial and I-95, or maybe Flannigan's in Pompano. Any other ideas welcome.

If we get enough interest, I'll pick a date and start something in Trips & Marketplace, but right now I'm just looking for input.

And if you want to do something a little more complicated than just meeting up somewhere...congratulations, you have just volunteered! :popcorn:

Not in December, people have other parties to attend on Saturday nights, and there's the boat parade. But that's just my opinion, I'll go along with the consensus. :wink:

Sounds good, and a weekend would be better for me, with Hermit Crab still limited to school night curfew. :)

Weeknights are just not do-able for me either. Sunday late afternoon or early evening is a pretty relaxed time for most folks.

Sunday late afternoon sounds like a good time. Anyone diving in the morning would still be able to make the get together. All the restaurant suggestions are great!!

Sounds really fun Debs. We could do a bit of kayaking ...maybe Oleta and then get together at that Fish house next to the park. It's all outside dining and the food is fresh and excellent. With so many of us, we won't have to worry about noise.
Sunday afternoons are good with us.

Last edited:
Whoo HOO!! Party at my house!
Bring a dish to share, am thinking finger foods.. chicken wings, chips n salsa, etc. And of course there will be rum! :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom