South Florida diver new to this site

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oceanjunkie

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just thought I'd introduce myself. I've been living/diving around here for about 3 years now. I graduated in August and haven't done too much diving since then. All of my dive buddies graduated too and we all pretty much went our separate ways.

I'm keeping my eyes open for some upcoming group beach dives. I had some sinus problems on my last boat dive, so I think a beach dive would be a good way to make sure they're back to normal before paying $$$ for a boat dive.

Anyways, glad to be here, and maybe I'll be diving with some of you soon.

take care

Where do you live? Maybe we can go off the beach one day soon. Right now, I'm pretty much limited to very early morning weekend dives, but maybe we can set up one of those in the near future. Hibiscus, at Lauderdale by the Sea (LBTS) and the stretch from Dania Pier to Hollywood are all great morning sites. And with these flat seas, there's no need to go out on a boat, especially if you're into reef diving.

BTW, I'm in Hollywood, if you want to get together there in the near future.

Welcome to the group,
Grier

oceanjunkie:
Just thought I'd introduce myself. I've been living/diving around here for about 3 years now. I graduated in August and haven't done too much diving since then. All of my dive buddies graduated too and we all pretty much went our separate ways.

I'm keeping my eyes open for some upcoming group beach dives. I had some sinus problems on my last boat dive, so I think a beach dive would be a good way to make sure they're back to normal before paying $$$ for a boat dive.

Anyways, glad to be here, and maybe I'll be diving with some of you soon.

take care
what's up,
I live in Boca raton and dive about 4 times a week, usually one beach dive in ft. lauderdale. my name in iriediver. i have been diving for 14 years and am a certified divemaster, but contact me if you want to dive. My e-mail is romanojj@bellsouth.net I am using my buddies computer right now so ignore the info. e-mail to the romanojj@bellsouth.net
Later

excellent. I'm living up in Boynton Beach now. I used to be down in Hollywood. I don't know if I've been diving at Hibiscus. We used to dive Commercial blvd regularly.....especially at night. Enter south of the pier and come out north. Is that near Hibiscus? Anyway, I would definitely like to meet up for a weekend morning beach dive. I guess ft lauderdale would be a bit closer for me. I've already got a bunch of things planned for this weekend, so maybe next Sunday (7/25) if that works. In the meantime I'll dust off the gear :icorolley

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom