South FL diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very Nice. Enjoyed the video.

Thank you for that! I had knee surgery and am laid up until mid May earliest. I miss my shore dives and an diving vicariously here on the Board.

Have not done Pompano. That is a beautiful garden of soft corals. Where is the shore access?

There's multiple access/parking areas on 12th st , 8th (the one I park at), 6th , 4th (all these have 4 parking spaces ) and 2nd street / by the Pompano pier(that parking area seems to always be packed and crowded). Go straight out to where the white markers are (a bit of swim, maybe 400-450 yards but worth it). The Drop off runs north-south. Lots of sea-life to see.

Error 404 Not Found | South Florida Diving Headquarters

Excellent, I will have to do me some Pompano Beach diving soon.

Great macro work. What do you use to keep the camera so still? A makeshift tripod of some sort?

Thanks! Yes, actually it's a quad pod(4 ULCS arms) and an aluminum plate with ball joints, makeshift like you said. Older setup but does a decent job.

16831754418_0fbc9a2013_h (1).jpg

Thanks! Yes, actually it's a quad pod(4 ULCS arms) and an aluminum plate with ball joints, makeshift like you said. Older setup but does a decent job.

View attachment 206073
Gosh darnit. Now I'm gonna have to add a tripod to my tray too.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom