South Carolina Diving Info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cstreu1026

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My wife and I have free use of a beach house in Chaleston this summer. We were looking at going sometime in June. What kind of diving is there in that area? Anything worth seeing? Any good websites with pictures, info and such?

Thanks.

www.freedomatdepth.com

The Cooper River is a famous dive site that people from all over the country come to dive. It's a blackwater dive.. you could find some shark fossils.

I hear the offshore diving is pretty good, haven't been though.. many of the sites are considered "advanced" as they are deep dives.

I highly recommend freedom at depth, they run charters every weekend offshore and to the river and can answer any of your questions, please give them a call.
(843)746-9896

Mike

I am thinking we would be more interested in the off shore stuff. I am not too much into black water diving. I might have to run that past the wife though....maybe she would be up for that.

Back
Top Bottom