south arkansas shark in lake de gray

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tham55

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
for several years now there has been a shark in lake degray in arkansas. the reason i know this was i put him there. he was a nine foot gray pvc shark, and now he has gone missing, i know he didn't swim off because i never taught him to swim
i built the shark [his name is spot] and put him in the lake for the enjoyment of the diver there. i mean face it there not a lot to see in this lake and for open water check out it was entertainment for the student. we were ask to more our trainning area by the usa corp to the dam area, we had moved spot to the new area and within the last 4 weeks he has went missing. i need your help in finding him and returning him to the diver of lake degray or let me know were he is. if you took him please return spot
thanks diverham

Welcome to the board!
Good luck finding Spot. You should fin the *******s that stole him!

Joe

Well, when the hurricane righted the S.Grove, maybe it moved your shark, too?

No, I agree - that is cheesy. A 9 foot pvc shark is not going to be very easy to hide, so maybe it will turn up. If you filed with the authorities, it might? Good luck.

Hope you enjoy SB. If your an Instructor, you might sign up for our Inst Only forum.

:cowboy2: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Hello &
welcome (Scub)aBoard! :balloon
Good luck with your quest!

Laurens

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

This one def. caught my eye.

Is this a joke > ?

Sorry to hear about your, um , shark.

I suggest putting up MISSING FLYERS

MISSING ~ 9 FOOT GREY SHARK ~ ANSWERS TO THE NAME OF "SPOT"

REWARD IF FOUND..

Might get some responses. :D

would I put the flyer above water or below
i guess the fish could read it if was below water

still searching for spot here boy here spot

Is this by chance a "walking shark". Going out on Lake Ouachita this afternoon, just wondered if I needed to keep and eye out for Spot just in case he were traveling around the area a bit.

Back
Top Bottom