South Andaman Liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You have a few options as already mentioned. Let me just add this for you:

M/V Scuba Adventure by Scuba Cat: Maximum 12 guests on the boat. Runs southern trips throughout the season. Prices starts at 18,000 THB
M/V Blue Star by Chalong Sea Sport: Takes up to 36 divers. It is one of the biggest liveaboards around. Southern trips all season. Prices starts at 15.000 THB
M/V Sai Mai by Easy Day Thailand. Maximum 6 guests. Runs only southern trip. Prices starts at 12.900 THB for 2 days/1 night to Phi Phi islands and 18.900 THB for 3 days/2 nights to Hin Daeng/Muang.
M/V Phoenix by Sea King Diving. I don't know the maximum but will guess at 14 - 18. They have a few 4 days trips in February and the prices starts at 22.000 THB.

Try searching Google for these liveaboard so you can get you own impression. We will be happy to help you with more information'.

(We are not running any of the above liveaboards but acting only as agents for them)

Hi,

Scuba Cat offer a 3 day and night trip to the south Andaman regularly during the high season. 11 dives and nitrox available if you want it.

These guys are great. I did a 7 day trip with them last year (combined Northern Similians and Hin Daeng) and it was a great trip. Great guides (especially Kat), clean boat, very safety oriented, and good food. We saw many more fish up north than on the southern routes. Happy to share any info I have.

And like Mikkel...Quero recommended them as well....and she was quite right.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom