South Andaman Liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Buadhai

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Last season White Manta did a one-off, end-of-season trip to the South Andaman. I had a great time with some fine diving. Unfortunately, it appears that the trip will not be repeated in 2014.

Is there any vessel that will do a South Andaman liveaboard trip this coming season, or during next year's off-season?

Thanks Steven. I will keep that in mind.

I must be dense, because I can't get that website to work for me.

I get to this page: South Andaman liveaboard information - Thailand Liveaboards, liveaboard scuba diving Similans, South Andaman and Phuket Thailand

which has four drop-down menus at the bottom; but they never do anything.

For example, if I go to Price Range B and select Boat #3, nothing happens.

What am I doing wrong? (I've tried both Safari and Chrome for Mac.)

Yes, it's because of popup window blocking. Your javascript uses window.open which is blocked by most popup blockers.

Since so many people use popup blocking you might want to use a hidden division or iframe or some other method of displaying individual boat pages.

Frankly, I think the drop down menus are kind of confusing. Why not just have a table with links in each cell (and target = "_blank") and with descriptive column heads for the relative boat pricing.

——————————————————————————————
| cheap | moderate | luxury |
| boat 1 | boat 1 | boat 1 |
| boat 2 | boat 2 | boat 2 |
——————————————————————————————-

Ah, yes, that's the page I wanted! Thanks. Now I feel quite lame.

I'll study that and get back to you.

I am booking a trip on the Scubacat Scuba Adventure in February (both north and south). Finding this trip for me was one of the last things Quero did.
I think it looks like a very nice op and she recommended them highly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom