Source for Whites Nexus II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HammerNoMore

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I'm looking for a good (mail order) source for this drysuit. I had a quote from my favorite online shop but in the week between when I got the quote and now I guess they decided to stop carrying them. The only local source is not even in the ballpark on price.

James

James Goddard:
I'm looking for a good (mail order) source for this drysuit. I had a quote from my favorite online shop but in the week between when I got the quote and now I guess they decided to stop carrying them. The only local source is not even in the ballpark on price.

James

I'm not sure if it's the same thing but Scubatoys has the White's Nexus for 889.00, that price also includes:

- Whites carrying bag, zip wax, and Si Tech, easy to disconnect, LP hose.
- Evolution Boots
- Pro Series 1836 fleece Underwear
- Pro Series 18oz Yukon Fleece Socks

Here's the link

From the web:
The Nexus II Dry Suit Package includes all of the following:

The multi award-winning Nexus II Shell Dry Suit in black 420 HD Denier Bi-Laminate
Multi-Laminate ShellSocks
3mm Internal SoftSocks
Pro Series 1836 Undergarments
Evolution Boots
Pocket Matrix base plate
Compak Pocket
Traveller Backpack, LP Hose, & Zip Wax

When Whites replaced my Nexus, I believe they replaced it with the Nexus II. The only difference I can see is the solid black knee pads (vs the white rubber paint that comes off) and the added Nexus labeling on the sleeve.
LDS wanted $1200 but I showed them a print out from an online store for 850.00 and we settled at 900.00, FWIW.

Just curious, James, what was the price quote from your "favorite online shop"?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom