SOS, Sumbunny Help/ Baby Bunnies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yes, first ones. Her first, our first.

catherine96821:
My x-husband called me and said "congratulations, you're a mother again". And my mind raced who? you? me? her? crap, there goes my money...whew, not the daughter, not the X, not me...just the rabbits.

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg
OMG, they are so tiny!

:yuck: Those are NOT my nails, BTW.

... they look like fetuses, yea?

catherine96821:
:yuck: Those are NOT my nails, BTW.

... they look like fetuses, yea?
How much premature do you figure they are?

Oh, I have no idea if they are. I did not know she was expecting. Just appeared today.

catherine96821:
Oh, I have no idea if they are. I did not know she was expecting. Just appeared today.
OK, I misunderstood. Someday I'll learn how to read.

Well. It looks like they might live. two had their heads so badly chewed by the mother that I did not even post their pics, it was too gory. They do not even have ears.

My daughter has her first job as a hostess in a Thai restaurant. I realized today that she had taken them to work and figured she would probably be fired. Here she is working next to people fresh from Thailand (basically people who know HOW to work)and her she is, a princess who comes to work with baby bunnies she must bottle feed. I just did not think it would go over well...

But, I just saw them and they are doing all the normal wiggling and squeaking. Their bellies are fat and they are drinking the formula. They survived their day at Phuket Thai! Poor things, two have no ears. I will post pics tomorrow..I am sure you are besides yourselves with anticiapation.....well, Chantal anyway.

catherine96821:
Here she is working next to people fresh from Thailand (basically people who know HOW to work) and her she is, a princess who comes to work with baby bunnies she must bottle feed. I just did not think it would go over well...

Lol.

catherine96821:
But, I just saw them and they are doing all the normal wiggling and squeaking. Their bellies are fat and they are drinking the formula. They survived their day at Phuket Thai! Poor things, two have no ears. I will post pics tomorrow... I am sure you are besides yourselves with anticiapation... well, Chantal anyway.

Glad to hear the bunnies are doing ok - the pics are very cute.

catherine96821:
Well. It looks like they might live. two had their heads so badly chewed by the mother that I did not even post their pics, it was too gory. They do not even have ears.

My daughter has her first job as a hostess in a Thai restaurant. I realized today that she had taken them to work and figured she would probably be fired. Here she is working next to people fresh from Thailand (basically people who know HOW to work)and her she is, a princess who comes to work with baby bunnies she must bottle feed. I just did not think it would go over well...

But, I just saw them and they are doing all the normal wiggling and squeaking. Their bellies are fat and they are drinking the formula. They survived their day at Phuket Thai! Poor things, two have no ears. I will post pics tomorrow..I am sure you are besides yourselves with anticiapation.....well, Chantal anyway.
That's wonderful news! :D :D

Hungry and eating is a wonderful sign.

So, which was is going to be named JC? :wink:

well, we will save that name for the one with ears, in honor of you and your ears!

Thanks Vie!

I really cannot get over how awful their situation at birth and how active and well they are doing...still too early to get our expectations up. We were talking last night about....the no ears thing and how are we going to find homes for rabbits with no ears...people sort of expect that, you know? And my son says oh. we will just keep them all and I said NO! we cannot, they will just make more and more and we will be swimming in bunnies. and he said "no they won't because they are "family". hah....

I think I will wait a week and post the gory traumatic birth shots of them with their heads half chewed off and their furry glamour shots (if they survive).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom