SOS, Sumbunny Help/ Baby Bunnies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well, I told him it was a good opportunity for him to have a discussion with the children. and he mocked me and said "about what???" and I said that spermatazoa can do backstrokes up the dustruffle. He never sees the correlation with things...

Well, before you guys start naming them after yourselves....one died and two others do not look too good. One looks good.

I am betting one lives. My son does not seem to be able to accept that things did not go well...we have told him ten times that they probably won't live.

So, of course everyone else has important plans...you know where I will be.

Probably a discussion regarding why we keep little boy bunnies and little girl bunnies separated would be helpful.

Jcsgt:
Probably a discussion regarding why we keep little boy bunnies and little girl bunnies separated would be helpful.

And maybe instead of just walls between them, some insulation with spermacide might be in order. Oh, and you better get rid of that dustruffle too... :D

Good luck with them!

Is this the little one's first experience with death?

Oh no, girl-child rolled over on her snuggly parrot one night and killed it. What a drama...they had me send it to Sacramento for an autopsy. Report came back "crushing trauma to chest and heart". I told her it was born with a heart defect, so that was a useful exercise.

My sister's dog killed one of her kid's rabbits on Easter just because someone pulled in the driveway and she got distracted. I told her she was a loser. (she and I always try and make each other feel better)
What kind of mother gives her little girl a bunny on Easter and then can't keep it from the dog for even one day? You don't see my dog eating the bunnies, do you?

catherine96821:
I am betting one lives. My son does not seem to be able to accept that things did not go well...we have told him ten times that they probably won't live.
I'm gonna regret this, but you know me, I can't help myself.

You know, if they look like your son, that would explain a lot. They would be very cute, but let's face it, if they live, they won't be right.

Sorry!

Seriously, I hope the others do ok. It always hurts to lose a pet, whether you have it for a day or 10 years. Good luck.

catherine96821:
My sister's dog killed one of her kid's rabbits on Easter just because someone pulled in the driveway and she got distracted. I told her she was a loser. (she and I always try and make each other feel better)
And did it make her feel better or did she slug you?

hmm.

Hope this does not end poorly.

oh dang...too bad. I hope the one pulls thru...first batch of bunny babies for this mommy?

catherine96821:
hmm.

Hope this does not end poorly.
Sounds like you guys are giving them every chance to make it. If they don't, well you tried. There's only so much you can do, especially when they're so little.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom