SOS, Sumbunny Help/ Baby Bunnies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Delila had four babies today, unexpectantly, even though Jake studmuffin lives in an ajoining condo....
They look bad, kinda chewed up. Dr. Landa gave them a bottle with a premie nipple and bunny formula. We don't know what else to do. The kids and their dad took them away from the mother because she is walking on them.
Mo2vation not home for bunny consultation. They are maybe three hours old.
Anybunny have any experience?

Gosh, I hope you can save them.

I knew I could count on you.

The site says the mother only feeds them twice a day and it is okay to seperate them if she is mawling them. We were having a little argument around here that they should be with mom, my daughter says she called a vet and he said to take them out. they are trying to feed them with a bottle. I will try and get a photo.

They must have had some creative copulation because they were serperated with a wall.

Glad to help anytime.

So, did the parents get together or was this a case of emaculate conception?

Pics are expected, as usual. Of the babies, of course, not conception.

catherine96821:
They must have had some creative copulation because they were serperated with a wall.

Go Jake! :D

My x-husband called me and said "congratulations, you're a mother again". And my mind raced who? you? me? her? crap, there goes my money...whew, not the daughter, not the X, not me...just the rabbits.

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

That's funny.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom