Sorong Anyone Stay at New Aston Hotel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cert1967

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
New hotel “walking distance” from airport

Anyone stay at this hotel, which opened Dec 2023?

New hotel “walking distance” from airport

Anyone stay at this hotel, which opened Dec 2023?

Yes, stayed at the Aston earlier this summer. Clean, well situated... front desk staff spoke reasonable english.

Yes, stayed at the Aston earlier this summer. Clean, well situated... front desk staff spoke reasonable english.
Was the Astons restaurant better than the Swiss Belhotels? It would not take much to be, in my experience.

There's a few reviews on TripAdvisor too. I have to stay in Sorong before and after my liveaboard in RA. I'm rethinking my stay at Swiss Belhotel, if for no other reason than being 300 meters from the airport.

Was the Astons restaurant better than the Swiss Belhotels? It would not take much to be, in my experience.
We ordered food delivery (I think through grab, but can't recall). Didn't try the restaurant.

Convenient and clean... we would (and will) stay there again.

Yeah stayed at Aston Sorong in Mar 2023 and it was clean, modern and great breakfast with solid wifi. And yes, I literally walked from the airport to hotel lugging my suitcase with my dive gear (took 10 min). Plan to stay there again next year!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom