Sorb getting hard to find in USA?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dusty123

Contributor
Reaction score
Just saw DGX is out until August and the price is going way up, looks like Subgravity is too last I checked.... Let me guess most Calcium Hydroxide comes from Russia...Anyone know anything?

Everything is getting more expensive. Sorb is no different. I might have enough stocked up to last the year.

Just saw DGX is out until August and the price is going way up, looks like Subgravity is too last I checked.... Let me guess most Calcium Hydroxide comes from Russia...Anyone know anything?
Yeah, August starts in just 2 weeks, so that's not so bad (compared to the long lead time on some other things right now).
Here are a few places with Sofnolime in stock right now.

Good luck getting it on short a notice. If you don't mind paying for shipping, you got some options.

ScubaDelphia:

North East Scuba Supply:

Last resort - open Google Maps and call every scuba store in the area. Most won't advertise it on websites due to shipping/low volume item, but some owners may help you.

Sofnolime comes from the UK. Probably a shipping issue.

Back
Top Bottom