Sopranos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What I found interesting was all the treachery and plans being made for the future with the apparent 'demise' of Tony.

Especially from Paulie......
Paulie who's been around from season 1!!
That's what really got to me.

It seems that in the next few episodes Tony, perhaps with the help of Carmela has gotten 'wind' of this and is going to be cleaning house or maybe just 'disciplining' some of his crew..

In regards to the treachery aspect I found that Vito was the one most guilty in that respect, like insisting to Sylvio that Carmela get a cut of the Columbian hit and then turning around and complaing about it to Phil Leotardo. His obvious disappointment at the news that Tony survived was a bit telling as well. He seems like the Richie/Ralphie of this season, and my bet is that like them he will be whacked by the end of it.

I think Paulie's reluctance to give Carmela a cut was driven more by selfishness than any sort of desire to take over as head of the family.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom