Closed Sony RX100 VII Camera + complete underwater macro/wide angle/video kit (camera used; rest new/tested once)

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Linda Manta

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
  • Sony RX100 VII camera has been used lightly on dry land since purchase in early 2020. Edges of battery compartment have been nicked up, but this doesn't affect function. Comes with:
    • 3 batteries and battery charger
    • Compact case
    • 3D-printed flash defuser
    • Great aftermarket manual.
  • Fantasea FRX100 VI Limited Edition housing, with original packaging, has been tested once underwater.
  • Backscatter double handle tray w/wing nuts, for Go Pro/compact cameras, has been tested once underwater.
  • 2 Loc Line flex arms, 12" long, 3/4" wide, with YS adapter ends, tested once underwater.
  • 2 Backscatter MF-1 Mini-flash underwater strobes, with original packaging, tested before a mirror; never been in water.
  • Backscatter OS-1 optical snoot with aperture cards is new in original packaging.
  • 3 Nitecore 18650 Li-Ion rechargeable batteries and and Q2 rapid charger for strobes are new with some original packaging.
  • 2 Backscatter universal fiber optic cables (Sea&Sea type), tested once underwater.
  • Kraken Hydra-3500+S-RGB video light, with original packaging, tested once underwater.
  • Bluewater BWP-Macro +7 wet macro lens with 67mm thread, in original cushion case (no cardboard pkg), never in water.
  • Kraken KRL-12 compact wet wide lens with 67mm thread, with original cushion case and instruction sheet, tested once underwater.
Offering all of the above as a set for $2,395. Buyer pays shipping.

Attachments

• camera eqpt for sale.002.jpeg
    camera eqpt for sale.002.jpeg
    118 KB · Views: 131
  • camera eqpt for sale.001.jpeg
    camera eqpt for sale.001.jpeg
    115.2 KB · Views: 134
  • LB's UW photo eqpt.005.jpeg
    LB's UW photo eqpt.005.jpeg
    118.1 KB · Views: 128
  • LB's UW photo eqpt.004.jpeg
    LB's UW photo eqpt.004.jpeg
    101.7 KB · Views: 122
  • LB's UW photo eqpt.003.jpeg
    LB's UW photo eqpt.003.jpeg
    97.6 KB · Views: 129
  • LB's UW photo eqpt.002.jpeg
    LB's UW photo eqpt.002.jpeg
    119.6 KB · Views: 122
  • LB's UW photo eqpt.001.jpeg
    LB's UW photo eqpt.001.jpeg
    116.2 KB · Views: 172
Yes, I’ll sell just the camera and housing. I bought this stuff just before the pandemic hit, when I was supposed to take a weeklong beginner photography workshop. That fell through, I’ve only been in the water since, and I think UW photography is too complicated for me. I lack boyancy control.

Gotcha. Yeah, thus pandemic really through a wrench into everyone’s plans. How much for just the camera and housing?

*edit: I am a little confused. Is this sold already? The other post you have listed the whole set for $1595 and it also says sold. What am i missing?

Gotcha. Yeah, thus pandemic really through a wrench into everyone’s plans. How much for just the camera and housing?

*edit: I am a little confused. Is this sold already? The other post you have listed the whole set for $1595 and it also says sold. What am i missing?
I took the post down. The only way to do that was to mark it SOLD. I couldn't just withdraw it. However, I do still have the stuff and preparing to break the set up and put it on eBay and Craigs List. If you're still interested in only the used Sony RX100 vii camera + essentially new Fantasea FRX100 VI Limited Edition housing (in original packaging but tested once in water), I'll DM you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom