Sony rx100 v

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello everybody,
well i have to admit that nevertheless i only shot stills and never videos.....and only in raw files..... i dont have the habit to adjust in pp

even if i have lightroom installed in my macbook i use it only for few pictures which really need to be adjusted

the mail reason is time..... on average each holiday i take around 800-1000 photos.... and even if i select them it will take ages to adjust all

i prefer to prevent instead than cure and honestly i dont find so difficult to take a more-than decent shot from the very beginning without need of post processing...... it is just a matter of some attention before shooting..... in ambient light with the G12 it takes only 1-2 seconds to setup the custom white balance so why not to go for it....piece of cake

also lets not forget that shooting in ambient light completely kills the backscatter.... this is a very relevant point for me.... and this is why i try to shot as much as possible in ambient light

deeper when im forced to use the strobe, the auto white balance or flash is acceptable in 99% of cases,... then the experience usually guide me thru aperture, shutter speed and strobe power..... i manage them all in manual mode and im happy in most of the cases

this is why im so interested to understand how the rx100 works before shifting from my glorious g12 to the sony.....

Last edited:
Hi RX100 underwater shooters... Any here know if the:

- Sony RX100 Mark V camera can be used in the:

- Nauticam RX100 Mark IV housing? ...or perhaps with some modifications?

if so, is the camera fully functional in this previous model housing?

Many thanks,
Lan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom