Sony DSC-P1 photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beth...I'm sorry about the link. I didn't realize they had changed their website design.

That's quite alright Dee, we really appreciate the link.

Jonathan: My P1 camera isn't here yet for me to test. It had better come tomorrow because I leave for Xcalak Mexico to go diving on Thursday.

We look forward to your report and hopefully your photos.

I borrowed a P1 once and got some good ones and some movies whithout any fancy strobes on enhancing.

Jonathan

Thanks Jonathan. I got the camera today. Took over a hundred pictures already to check it out and in the underwater housing too. Everything works GREAT.

You were right. If you hold the button down it will focus and such then when you push it all the way down it takes the picture instantly, unlike my other camera that has a delay.

Can't wait to get some dive pictures.

Cecil, thanks for those links. Those were great pictures. Hopefully I can do so well! LOL

Well I'm off in the morning. Will report back in a week or so.

PS: I'll probably check in next Monday or so. The place we are staying in Xcalak has internet service. I know I won't be able to resist checking in! LOL:eek:ut:

I'm pretty positive I am spending my tax return money on the DSC-P5 and the MPK-P5 Marine Pack. I can't wait!:)

Back
Top Bottom