Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

when are they going to confirm the a7s iii?

Still waiting on the official release date for the Sony A7s III. Please check in on our website or feel free to give our shop a call anytime with questions! As soon as we hear more we will update our website accordingly and post a full review.

Reactions: CZS
I have been waiting for the a7r Mk IV to come out. I am super stoked! I will be upgrading from my E-M10 to the a7r4 sometime in the next 6 to 8 months.

I have dived quite a bit with a buddy that shoots an a7r Mk III with the Nauticam WACP. I have seen what you can do with that and I expect the Mk IV to do even better. I don't think there is anything else out (I'm looking at you D850) that will seriously compete with the Mk IV + WACP for any kind of WA/CFWA shooting.

I’d be far more excited if they’d release a proper a6500 replacement
The a6600 was just announced!

The a6600 was just announced!

I saw that. Honestly a little underwhelmed with the a6600 so we'll see... Would have liked to see a 32-36MP sensor and the onboard flash retained.

I'm looking forward to the next 2 announcements this month.

A7S III?
A9 II?

Should be interesting!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom