Something new.....Weekly Theme ~ Camoflage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa:
Wow Andy! the fella in pic 1 is hidden well!

oh yes, they are awesome at camouflage. it doesn't help that they are mostly like
two inches long!

An organized approach to a weekly theme is an excellent idea! And I love that anyone can start it - sometimes you just have an idea as you go through your photos.

Here's one from me for this week...I think it is some sort of scorpionfish - can't find another one since this dive.

WOW...I think that's the best hidden one I've seen...or not seen! I can make out the eye and maybe the mouth...or can I? Good one, alcina!

alcina:
An organized approach to a weekly theme is an excellent idea! And I love that anyone can start it - sometimes you just have an idea as you go through your photos.

I'm counting on it! I don't always get online early in the day to start it, plus I run dry of ideas after a while! Besides, ya'll get tired of my same old pics all the time! Some of us don't get to get new ones on a regular basis! :1poke: :526:

Dee:
I'm counting on it! I don't always get online early in the day to start it, plus I run dry of ideas after a while! Besides, ya'll get tired of my same old pics all the time! Some of us don't get to get new ones on a regular basis! :1poke: :526:

I'll try to get some dives in this week for you :wink: I've done my back in AND smashed the beejeebers out of my big toe so need to wait a few days before I attempt fins!

Lucky for me I have TONS of pictures from this year that I haven't even looked at yet...so I am ready for this weekly posting!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom