Someone tell me about eastern Tennessee...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JustJules

Contributor
Reaction score
Visiting eastern Tennessee (tri-cities area) for the holidays, I found out that people do indeed dive the lakes here. Is there anyone on scubaboard who knows anything about this? I know that water's gonna be cold, even in the summer, but what a good excuse to visit this area when there are actually leaves on the trees...!

Julie

You're in luck, I just happen to be from there and logged about 200 dives around Chattanooga TN. what part are you going to?

Norm.... will do.

Tekdiver... I was visiting friends in Greenville when someone there mentioned that there was diving in the general tri-cities area. Talk to me about water temps... that's what scares this Florida girl most! :)

Julie

Get a Drysuite. The place I used to dive in the "Summer" was 36 degrees on the bottom. A little Argon and Drysuit, nice and toasty...:maniac:

tekdiver1

Where did you dive in this area during the summer that had a 36 degree temp had to be real deep would like to know I thought I had dove all the deep areas around here and i have found none that were that cold even in the winter that wouold be pushing it. What places have you dove around here. Thanks for the information

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom