Somebody want to kill that rodent for me?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dont worry I heard Al Gore has a contract on him already lol

I like winter. Here's 7 reasons why:
3248871076_a7ba384e64.jpg

I don't think people pay as much attention to the tradition out here. I was walking around Monterey in a t-shirt and shorts yesterday. Wintertime also gives us our best visibility, and isn't typically when the water is coldest.

I just have to say "thank goodness" for no snow/ice. My two winters in Ithaca were quite enough to last me a lifetime!

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck? None if I get my hands on that pesky rodent. But Hockey's right (hi, Hockey!), only 6 more weeks would be great...sigh.

Whistle pig? Wow, I didn't know anyone outside of this area knew that one...I'm impressed!!!

I can routinely take the dirt pigs out at 400 yds. with my .308. Don't think it hasn't crossed my mind to take a trip out there and make sure ol' Phil don't see NOTHIN'...

However, if you've ever seen what happens with that hog, they pull him out of his 'stump' before dawn actually breaks and determine whether or not he's seen his shadow. So, someone needs to explain to me, what kind of vision these varmints have that they can see their own shadow before the sun comes up? And, before anyone says it, artificial lights aren't supposed to count...

Sad part is, for a varmint, he has a better correct percentage than the dufus on the six o'clock news...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom