Somebody want to kill that rodent for me?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Around here we can count on at least six more weeks of winter regardless of what the groundhog says. The more depressing thing I heard was that yesterday was the midpoint of winter. It's only half over, and I'm already over it!

At least your traditions aint lost in time! Back in Blighty you walk round on a sunny spring day in a t shirt (infrequent occurances at least) and it's all "Ne'er cast a clout till May be out"!
I mean *** does that mean? Can't point yer 308 at it, i know.
Dan

Greeting fellow SB'ers! Did anyone see the news footage of the ground hog that when pulled from his stump attacked and bit the Mayor? Guess he was not to happy about the shadow thing either! I just thought some of you might enjoy that.....
All I want from this winter is my Ice diving cert. and a couple of successful ice fishing trips! Then spring can hurry up!!!!!
Hang in there spring is just around the corner!
CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!:rofl3:

I heard on the radio that the groundhog's been WRONG 17 out of the last 20 years..... so his prediction of 6 more weeks of winter should be a good thing!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom