Some White Tips and the St Anthony Wreck

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaSeanMaui

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We saw a few white tips and an Ulua out hunting on this dive. We dove the St. Anthony's wreck for the 2nd time and we had a fun time watching the turtles. One diver was sitting in the turtles spot and that turtle did just about everything to get her off that spot... Another fun series of dives with B&B Scuba! :)

Here are a few shots and a link to more:

DSC_3869.jpg

DSC_3878.jpg

DSC_3969.jpg

Link to more: http://www.scubapost.net/blogs/hawaii/ene-nu-i-and-st-anthony-s-wreck

Comments appreciated!

Sean

Gotta say Sean, that if anything makes me consider getting a housing for my DSLR it's those wide angle shots like this that I simply can't get with my little point and shoot.

Gotta say Sean, that if anything makes me consider getting a housing for my DSLR it's those wide angle shots like this that I simply can't get with my little point and shoot.

Tim,
You're going to need a couple of strong strobes as well. ;-)

Aloha dude,
Mark

GREAT photos! thanks for posting them. I showed Mrs Buk them and she cant wait to see the turtles out there... nice job...

Thanks for the comments! I enjoy WA! If you'd like to try my camera out on a dive Tim you are more than welcome! Maybe we could try Ukumehame when you are ready to get back in the ocean!

Sean

Hey Sean,

At first, I really enjoyed your photos as they reminded me of fond memories of a vacation past... but now I think they're just p*ssing me off! Just kidding, of course. The first image is really good, I like how you've included the slope up to shallower water - it gives the photo a real 3D look. Seeing that it might be a while before we get back to Maui (and B&B), you might as well keep posting...

Seriously, great photos, thanks for sharing and glad you're having fun!

Best wishes,

Lee

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom