Some pointers on Vancouver Island diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi

We just started offering diving charters at Kuroshio charters. We are both Commercial divers, and I am also a divemaster. I can also assist you in finding suitable accommodations. I can arrange a deal at the delta hotel, which is a 5 star resort located on victoria's harbour for $129.00 per night. The regular rate is $169.00 per night. I can also arrange cheaper hotels, if that is more suitable. We will be offering charters on weekdays, as well as weekends. Please check out my diving information, and the tours that we offer from Victoria's inner harbour.

http://www.kuroshio.com

If you have any questions about victoria, the area, the dives, the hotels, please let me know, and I will do my best to help you in any way I can.

Happy Diving...
John Drummond

This is the second time I am attempting this trip. Last year ended going to Tobermory, which was awesome like all the diving I have experienced in Canada.

Here is the thing, my dive buddy and I (Ohio divers) are planning on spending a week diving Vancouver Island. Most likely the first week of July. I have been doing reading online on dive shops and dive sites. We will be renting a car in Vancouver and driving to the Island. I would really appreciate any suggestions on where to stay. e.g. is better to stay in Victoria or Nanaimo? anything light on anything or even a good operator that run dives during the week, anything at this point helps.

Thanks,
Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom