Some pictures from this past weekend (6/16/12 - 6/17/12)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fisheyeview

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Ft. Lauderdale, FL (The Diving Capital of the Worl
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Finally went through my pictures from last weekend. Saturday I did Hog Heaven & a drift on the Caves. I shot my 60mm lens. Here are a couple of shots from the dives.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Sunday we did the Jim Atria & Hog Heaven. This time I shot my 10mm - 17mm Tokina FE. I only took the camera on the Atria.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

very nice, thnx for sharing with us

---------- Post added ----------

Haha, I have a photo just like your second one, with that angry-looking fish. Lucky that you have that type of tropical diving in your backyard. Nice photos.

fish in the 3rd picture i have tried to capture on film so many times with no luck. nice shot

Thanks Walter.

Haha, I have a photo just like your second one, with that angry-looking fish. Lucky that you have that type of tropical diving in your backyard. Nice photos.

Thanks

fish in the 3rd picture i have tried to capture on film so many times with no luck. nice shot

Thanks. Sit and watch one for a few minutes. They usually have a pattern of bahavior that they repeat. Figure it out, and you can predict what they are going to do.

I'm only using a point and shoot SeaLife and the shutter delay makes getting shots of this particular fish almost impossible too!!! I have a few, but hundreds of wasted shots

Fisheyeview: thanks for sharing: I enjoyed reviewing the pictures

Sportlxh, i have a sealife as well and i had similar problems with the shutter delay. It can be improved significantly by placing one and in front of the lense at the focal distance you anticipate, depress and hold the shutter trigger half way (which sets the focus and lighting), then wait for the moment you want. when you see it fully press the shutter. it responds very quickly that way.

If your focus point is beyond arms length, set the focus to infinite (the little mountain icon) and go through the same half press and hold till you are ready to fire.

I'm only using a point and shoot SeaLife and the shutter delay makes getting shots of this particular fish almost impossible too!!! I have a few, but hundreds of wasted shots

Fisheyeview: thanks for sharing: I enjoyed reviewing the pictures

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom