Some of the most epic diving destinations!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice! How is the diving in Guadeloupe?
The operators were kinda cagey about where you could go. :rofl3:

Actually, there was one cage which was submerged to between 20 and 30 feet that you had to be scuba certified to do because it was not hooked up to the hookah system, but was done on scuba but ya still couldn't leave the cage.

I'm curious if you would put Mexico on the list after Cozumel.
Nice video! I only wish the spots would have been mentioned, I wasn't sure about some of them. The sharks towards the end are very cool!
If Cozumel is as good as Cabo Pulmo, then it’ll be in my list. We saw a dozen Bull Sharks in Cabo Pulmo last Thursday. It was epic diving for me as I have never seen Bull Sharks before in 16 years of diving. Also this site is Marine park, so there is no shark feeding. They are in their natural environments.

epic synonyms - Google Search

full.jpg

Bushrangers Bay Photos - Free & Royalty-Free Stock Photos from Dreamstime

If Cozumel is as good as Cabo Pulmo, then it’ll be in my list. We saw a dozen Bull Sharks in Cabo Pulmo last Thursday. It was epic diving for me as I have never seen Bull Sharks before in 16 years of diving. Also this site is Marine park, so there is no shark feeding. They are in their natural environments.

Wow, that's really cool!

Banda Sea should also be included in epic diving destinations. Just search for “Ring of Fire” diving destinations in YouTube.

Here is one:

Thinking
We saw a dozen Bull Sharks in Cabo Pulmo last Thursday. It was epic diving for me as I have never seen Bull Sharks before in 16 years of diving. Also this site is Marine park, so there is no shark feeding. They are in their natural environments.
Thinking about going to Cabo Pulmo next week. Any advice on dive shops, where to stay, how to get there from airport, temps? Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom