Some Floridian Turtle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ruu

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Been kind of busy in the real world and inactive in the virtual one of late, so I thought I would post a couple of turtle pics from my dive off Key Largo this weekend. He was friendly:

Turtle1

Turtle2

Turtle3

Turtle4

Hope the links work, just sorting out new picture hosting now,

Dave

justleesa:
Love the turtle. Looks like a young one. How big was it?

Pretty small - around 36 inches head to tail I think. Managed to screw up putting the images in properly last time, so here's another one that's actually in the message this time (hopefully):

aam.jpg

Dave

Nice exposures considering how much sand there is...not an easy thing to do! :thumb:

Dee:
Nice exposures considering how much sand there is...not an easy thing to do! :thumb:

Thanks Dee - there's still a lot of trial and error involved, but I think I'm starting to get the hang of this magic picture box thing. Maybe it's time to buy a strobe one of these days,

Dave

Just one more...

Dave

aap.jpg

Ruu,

Where did you dive this past weekend? I was in Palm Beach over the weekend and the dive boats weren't going out because of high seas so we ended up going down to Key Largo where we got the same story, ended up going diving at Jules Undersea Lodge.

Back
Top Bottom