Some Days It's Amazing To Be A Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mo2vation:
How giant is giant?

---
Ken

Ken,
When are you going to come up for a dive or three? No promises on the 6 gill, but I bet the between Bob, UP and myself we can find you a GPO or two.

OE2X:
Ken,
When are you going to come up for a dive or three? No promises on the 6 gill, but I bet the between Bob, UP and myself we can find you a GPO or two.

Got my Dry Gloves for the September trip, but the unfortunate incident prevented me coming up.

Anytime. Seriously. Name a weekend, I am there.

Ken

Mo2vation:
Got my Dry Gloves for the September trip, but the unfortunate incident prevented me coming up.

Ken

January 22-23 ... great tides week-end, and we'll be able to hit some of the area's better dive sites.

I think Snowbear will still be here as well ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Mo2vation:

Ken

Well how about Dec 11th and 12th? There are a bunch of us going to Naniamo to do the wrecks. Give me a call if you can do it. There is still one spot open.
Or wait until Jan. as Bob says.

NWGratefulDiver:
January 22-23 ... great tides week-end, and we'll be able to hit some of the area's better dive sites.

I think Snowbear will still be here as well ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I'm stuck in Norcross, GA (honestly, there are worse places to be stuck for the weekend...) this weekend, and I'm playing next weekend (Christmas is a busy time for me, musically.)

I'll check my miles and book em' Dano for the Jan. Unless a mid-weeker like 12/28 - 12/30 is OK?

Is SeaTac the best way in?

ken

Mo2vation:
I'm stuck in Norcross, GA (honestly, there are worse places to be stuck for the weekend...) this weekend, and I'm playing next weekend (Christmas is a busy time for me, musically.)

I'll check my miles and book em' Dano for the Jan. Unless a mid-weeker like 12/28 - 12/30 is OK?

Is SeaTac the best way in?

ken

SeaTac is the only way unless you want to do the 19 hour drive. Suppose you could come by boat, but it gets a bit rough on the outside this time of year.:wink:

Mid-week would work for some (OE2X and Uncle Pug) ... but not for me (I work a day job) ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Back
Top Bottom