Solution to the new Marineland trail

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shoupart:
Oops, my bad. for some reason I'd always thought he was the one doing Terranea, but I just looked it up and found out that I'm wrong.

(I still hate the guy, though.)

PS- I like the waterslide idea... that would be a GREAT entry system!

If trump was involved the old marine land sign would be coated is some tacky gold trip or something.

as far as the water slide entry goes, would that require a PADI specialty course?

also, there must be a way to hook up a canister light to an electric motor and have the wagon power itself up the hill... Somebody, get on that!

Codyjp:
If trump was involved the old marine land sign would be coated is some tacky gold trip or something.

as far as the water slide entry goes, would that require a PADI specialty course?

also, there must be a way to hook up a canister light to an electric motor and have the wagon power itself up the hill... Somebody, get on that!

An ATV would be better...It could be the latest craze in Dive equipment...4 wheel to the sight, then Scooter on down!!

Mo2 will have one for sure! :D

I have one of these....it can easily tow a trailer.

http://www.psndealer.com/powersportsdlr/images/NewVehicles/NV38368_1.jpg

A motor for the wagon would be cool; I ride down and back up the hill.

ummm, then I also have to worry about my wagon being stolen when I'm diving.

Has anyone proposed building a staircase as a beach access? If they can build 1000 step in Santa Barabara....OML is a piece of cake.

Yeah a staircase would be a great idea. That one that goes up the cliff in Pt Dume must be around the same height or less, and that's not too bad of a walk. It seems like it wouldn't cost very much (relatively) to construct one, too.

A staircase was in the original plans. I don't know if they decided against it due to liability or not, but it would have been nice. I can picture a diver, tired after a long swim from the point and climbing the stairs, falling down and tumbling all the way to the cove. :)

Back
Top Bottom