Solo trip to Cocoview resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Couple of tips...
The dive op staff will set up your gear for your boat dives. Its a great op but it will of course still behoove you to check your gear.

Default seating (where the staff will set up your gear) on the boats is determined by the locker you choose upon arrival. The closer to the dock your locker is (will be apparent when you are there) the further forward you will sit on the boat.
The seats furthest aft have no shade (none!) but do place you right next to the swim step. People do move around on the boats, they are large vessels, but if a boat is particularly full, say a trip to Mary's Place space to move to may be limited.

Don't get me wrong its a great resort, trip number 5 is on tap in March. These are just a couple of things no one tells you, took me a trip or two to figure it out so things went a bit more smoothly on subsequent trips.

Don't miss a night dive in the front yard. I skipped it my first trip or two, then when i finally went in after dark I kicked myself. Last time I only went out on the boats a few times and did most of my diving at night.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom