Solo diving class

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CHSZDRAB:
PADI has a Solo Diving Specialty?

They do? When did they start offering one?

CHSZDRAB:
I must have passed the class because in January 1,2004, I went to Clear Springs Scuba Park for the Polar Bear Dive with
out a scuba buddy. Air Temp. 67 and Bottom Temp. 54.
I solo dived for 31 minutes came back alive and well.

Where is my C-Card?
Requirement for Solo Diving Specialty 3 dives.

I need 2 more dives AH AH AH AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you underwater,

Charlyn

Uh, congratulations then?

Have you really only been diving since last September?

scubahorse:
Do you dive solo? Anyone took a solo diving class? Thanks!

Yes i took the class, awfully lonely. :bounce:

I only started diving in September 2003 diving in rivers and lakes.

When I pass my Solo Diving Specialty with 2 more dives needed. I then can advance to a new Saltwater Solo Diving
Specialty requirement 1 dive. Hey, I should sign up for the specialty. Because,I will be in Belize in March 7-11,2004 taking Boat Diver and AWARE-Fish Identification with my instructor.

See you underwater,

Charlyn

Hello Jester,

Should I sign up for the advance Saltwater Solo Diver Specialty with my instructor?

See you underwater,

Charlyn

CHSZDRAB:
Hello Jester,

Should I sign up for the advance Saltwater Solo Diver Specialty with my instructor?

See you underwater,

Charlyn

5 Months to get your MSD. How many logged dives do you have? This is NOT poking at you... just trying to solidify an opinion of mine regarding MSD.

No such class, the way we run our chartered boats our store standards are as followed---- After one has achieved a certin amount fo dives (200), completed all classes through Rescue (SSI), and has a redundent breathing gas... Then maybe we will let you dive solo--- Dont get mad--- It's our charter!!! We let everyone know in advance!!! Most of our people that do dive solo we know very well cause they alway dive with us!

Allen42:
5 Months to get your MSD. How many logged dives do you have? This is NOT poking at you... just trying to solidify an opinion of mine regarding MSD.

I was kinda wondering about that myself.

I am a solo diving instructor and to be honest with you I haven't taught the course yet formally as I find every person who has ever asked me about it was way too inexperianced or motivated by the wrong reasons. ( I am not suggesting you are)

Solo diving is not to be undertaken lightly and in the order of certification courses that are available it is one of the last you should consider.

Just my opinion...

Oh and I like that 200 dive rule that was mentioned as well.

CHSZDRAB:
Where is my C-Card?
Requirement for Solo Diving Specialty 3 dives.

I need 2 more dives AH AH AH AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you underwater,

Charlyn

sorry...One of the requirments is that your buddy has to sign your log.

Just have your split personality sign it!

Thants funny----no its not ----yes it is ---no its not ---
:bounce:

Back
Top Bottom