Solo diver seeks info on Cooper River March 28 or 29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, so how many are still interested? One? Two? I'm seriously going to try to nail something down in the next day or two. I'd love to go with Capn John.

What weekend in March are you thinking about splashing on the river? If we can get four divers the boat will run. $85 for a two tank ($10 for an extra tank) with no time limits. Time to meet the boat is based on the tides for the day (Capt. John is excellent on placing divers in the river at just the right time to minimize the effect of the current on the divers.)

Are we trying for the weekend of 29-30 MAR 2008?

I'd like to attend if you have room for one more.

Well, looks like we have three at least just from the thread here...I'll try to PM folks who wrote earlier, but YES it is the weekend of March 29-30, 2008.

Incoming PM, pheragty...

I'm sorry. I won't be able to make this trip. I checked with my girlfriend/personal planner and she said I'm busy. If you plan a trip in early summer I'll definitely try to make it out. Again, sorry for backing out.

I stopped by the LDS today and there's a possibility of people joining us from my local scuba club. Will update with info as I get it.

It looks like this trip is a no go. When asked for commitments everyone except for likelite was non responsive or couldn't make it. Sorry this one didn’t make it. I think that it would be good to get together off list and splash together some time.

I have a trip running on the Cooper 14-15 JUN 08. If anyone is interested PM me or email me at patrick@wishyouwereherediving.com.

Good luck to everyone on hitting the Cooper this season.

so is there a trip set up for march 28th and 29th? I'd like to join if there is room. We should do a SB tooth charter and see if we can get a group together.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom