Sold! SOLD

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

there seemed to have been a smattering of similarites posted at the same time. i think we flamed them. go, wookie! you loveable overgrown merkin.
Aw. I always wanted to be a merkin.

PSA, if you had an account on any of our sister sites, which are now defunct, their db has been compromised. Users who had the same password there and here have been compromised. If your password is older than a year, please go reset it.

PSA, if you had an account on any of our sister sites, which are now defunct, their db has been compromised. Users who had the same password there and here have been compromised. If your password is older than a year, please go reset it.
Which sister sites?

That tech/wreck site with matrix in the name. I can't remember the actual name. Remember, almost ALL of the other scuba forums are now kaput. I think SpearBoard is around, but most of the others are not. If you haven't changed your password in a while, now's the time to do so. ESPECIALLY if you used the same username and PW.

Remember, almost ALL of the other scuba forums are now kaput.
Why on earth would the owners of those other sites pass up the BIG DOLLARS to be made running a scuba forum?!? Oh, wait a minute....

The sites were the decostop, scubastop, and divematrix. I remembered them just as I put my laptop up last night. :D

Back
Top Bottom