Sold! sold

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lostsheep

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Time for this to go to a new home ; slanted valves aren’t my thing. Comes with the left and right plugs. $sold

Just to reiterate, these are for 7/8 threaded cylinders and are 300 bar.

IMG_7700.jpeg

Mate but all the famous people in the Nineties were using angled valves

I was never a fan of angled valves until I had to fill a bunch of tanks in the back of a truck. Then everything g just came together! Now I don't mind them.

Good deal, nice you have the plugs too.

Time for this to go to a new home ; slanted valves aren’t my thing. Comes with the left and right plugs. $200

Just to reiterate, these are for 7/8 threaded cylinders and are 300 bar.

View attachment 824269
But those aren't OEM plugs. Everybody will die! Think of the children!

Or so I have heard

I will buy them. Wanna do PayPal? Also, I am a truck driver. So I can book a load nearby you and pick them up in person. Or pay cash if you like. PM me and we can work out any details you like.

WARNING! Possible Scammer/Hijack using "lostsheep"s username (relying on capital/lowercase font trickery)​

I have confirmation from the real lostsheep.

This is the possible scammer/hijacker https://scubaboard.com/community/members/iostsheep.544653/

The imposter has 5 posts now so If you are getting DMs - check carefully!

All , I am back here, and this is actually me. Not sure how to prove that other than to say check the spelling carefully. Hopefully some others here can vouch I am real user if you (rightfully so) have doubts. Stupid scammers :(

Well now I don’t know what to believe. Maybe I will wait to hear from someone who actually manages this board before I move forward. Of course, in person purchasing is what I offered. As well as cash. You can’t bet that.

I see what the deal is. I got the DM. “iostsheep” is NOT the correct user. Nor the same logo/photo/icon. The imposter DMd me for PayPal. I didn’t take the bait.
the real lostsheep… I am still down for purchasing if you want a buyer.

What a crock. I am surprised the board hasn’t removed “iostsheep” from the databas. No big deal. Thanks for the heads up!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom