Closed: SOLD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pavao

Contributor
Reaction score
IMG_1691.JPG
IMG_1693.JPG
IMG_1694.JPG
IMG_1692.JPG
Scubapro sidemount system with 2 wings, 25lbs and 45lbs, never been in the water, harness and crotch strap uncut, LP hose included on both wings, want to sell all together preferably.
Located in Jupiter/Stuart, frequent cave country trips or shipping to US address, buyer pays shipping
$750

Any reasonable offers on this? I have no use for it

This still available, anyone?

Ok, but I'd have to convert the US value of the gear to Canadian, so it'd come missing some hardware, is that ok? :wink:

I can do US$600, it's brand new, never cut, never worn, that's the lowest I can go

Ok, but I'd have to convert the US value of the gear to Canadian, so it'd come missing some hardware, is that ok? :wink:

I can do US$600, it's brand new, never cut, never worn, that's the lowest I can go

deal 600 US$ :)
my number is 647 926 2947
skhan.eng@gmail.com

lets work out details.. i am in toronto, Ontario

This is still for sale, dropping price to $525 for all, or $425 for harness and only 1 wing

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom