Closed: SOLD - Northern Diver Origin 800 Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba-74

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
You are looking at a commercial Northern Diver Origin 800 Drysuit in very good used condition. It's an older model made of 8mm neoprene. It doesn't have any visible defects, seals look great, zippers in good working order, no visible issues with valves. Comes with inflator hose.

I got this suit for the purposes of practicing and diving locally in the Northeast, but the suit didn't fit. There is no size tag anywhere on the suit, but I estimate it would fit a person up to 5'8" or so. I'm 6' and the suit is about 4 inches too short. The boots are size 11/45. I would be happy to take any specific measurements you are interested in. Because it didn't fit, I had no chance to test it out in the water.

I'll start by asking $150 plus shipping. The suit weights about 14-15 lb, so you probably looking at about $40 for ground shipping within the 48 states, depending on the location. The suit is in Western Mass if by chance you'd like to pick it up locally.

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    75.2 KB · Views: 89
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    61.2 KB · Views: 88
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    70.1 KB · Views: 83
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg