Closed: SOLD(2) Faber HP 120's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RandomGuy1

Contributor
Reaction score
I have for sale 2 faber HP 120's. Purchased new in 2015 and I want to say the manufacturer date is 2/15. VIP and O2 cleaned as of 8/16. XS scuba PVD pro valves w/ vindicator knobs. located in Hickory, NC. Local pickup only. Will be in the ginnie springs area weekend of 9/23-9/25 and may be able to arrange delivery at that time. Will add pics this evening.

PRICE REDUCED TO $550. I also have a set of OMS bands I could throw in if you wanted to double them up.

Last edited:
Still for sale. $650. Also have a set of one bands I could throw in for another $50. Willing to meet within a couple hours of 28602. Also open to trades for lp 95s or greater.

Any interest in a trade? I have a pair of PST HP100's, just had a fresh hydro in 8/2016? I could get my tanks to Wilson NC.

I'm am interested in trades but looking for something with similar capacity but not quite as tall. I already have a set of hp 100s and I'm wanting something that will hold around 110-120 cubic feet.

Still available? If so, will you be back in FL any time soon?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom