SOLD 10 old first stages $20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

johndiver999

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a collection of old first stages that require service. Various brands. ALL need overhauls, but the internals should be intact, Basically, they get old, corroded, start leaking etc. and I throw them in a box. All yoke regulators.

Time to clean up a little. They are probably worth that much for the yokes. These might be great for someone who has the inclination, parts and time to work on them.

Plus $15 shipping in the US.

Bites tongue. Gah, I wish I had more time........................... @couv get in there.

A picture is worth a thousand words.

A picture is worth a thousand words.
IMG_0937.jpg

I count 13 in the picture

I think I have owned 2, maybe 3 of those in the past. Some of that stuff looks pretty common for old stuff.

These are the sort of thing that can be entertaining to play with, many can probably made to work properly but remember as a rule these costing you $3 to $3.50 each toss in $10 to $20 in parts and you can sell them for $3.50 if you are patient. :wink:

These are the sort of thing that can be entertaining to play with, many can probably made to work properly but remember as a rule these costing you $3 to $3.50 each toss in $10 to $20 in parts and you can sell them for $3.50 if you are patient. :wink:
Yep.... It's a sickness, but one I embrace!

Back
Top Bottom