Sogod Bay Scuba Resort, Southern Leyte & Whalesharks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh, come now, wicked_innit. No need to be sore just because your slingshot/banana hammock is loose like wizard's sleeve.

:no

wicked_innit:
sorry for being a pussycat doll but i thot this thread was for MEANINGFUL info..as usual, scubachick mindless natter....
meaningful info?!?!

This is the PPD!

meaningful info only lasts for around 5 posts on average

It's ok Mike, it's just wicked_innit's way of getting the attention back his way...Foo!
Good one Paul! Kakakaka!!
Btw Foo, checked your dive suit pocket lately? And where's this "website" you supposedly created? Is it carved in stone?:)

ooh look, a dancing banana...

how about a lama riding banana, scuba chick? :rofl3:

:bananalama:

well i havent perfected the website yet but it is up..http://wickedinnit.multiply.com . i bought a generator from the governme?nt to start up my pc...

its a great free site but i wish i could rearrange the MP3s. they do for vids! duh!:11doh:
just trying to find a script for clickies that go to new tabs..otherwise the main music page gets buggered plus the chat..

is a bit hard to sort out old dive trips ..have to really dig it out..i could do a trip report on perhentian.sipidan and tioman...

oh ..and i aint no garbage can for your biscuit waste...ma dive pockets are sacred.....

Pakman,
Banana dancing=kewl
Banana riding a llama=SUPER kewl!!!!
:D Bwahaha!

Wickedinnit,
1) I think your generator broke down cos your website runs slow as molasses...
2) Foo, boy those pics sure look good, and what witty captions...wonder where you got THAT idea??? (I will sue you for copying and pasting) :mooner:
3) It's CLARE withOUT the i, you Foo! :shakehead

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom