Socorros on the Rocio del Mar

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am staying at El Encanto in San Jose Cabo on May 9th and am on the RDM Socorro trip as well.
Who wants to get together Friday night for dinner/drinks?

---------- Post added April 17th, 2015 at 12:56 PM ----------

Here are dining options in the area Hintermann and I am staying on May 9th. These were recommendations from RDM staff.
Anyone from the RDM May 10th team like any of these options?
If left to me, I think I would pick seafood.

1. Habanero's Gastro Grill and Tequilla - It has a varied menu, and prices moderately
2. Tropciana Hotel - Mexican Food Prices Mid Range - About 5 blocks from El Encanto Inn
3. La Dolce Restuarant - Italian Food Prices Mid Range - About 2 blocks from El Encanto Inn

4. Mariscos El Toro Guero Seafood - Very good Seafood Prices Mid Range

I am staying at El Encanto in San Jose Cabo on May 9th and am on the RDM Socorro trip as well.
Who wants to get together Friday night for dinner/drinks?

---------- Post added April 17th, 2015 at 12:56 PM ----------

Here are dining options in the area Hintermann and I am staying on May 9th. These were recommendations from RDM staff.
Anyone from the RDM May 10th team like any of these options?
If left to me, I think I would pick seafood.

1. Habanero's Gastro Grill and Tequilla - It has a varied menu, and prices moderately
2. Tropciana Hotel - Mexican Food Prices Mid Range - About 5 blocks from El Encanto Inn
3. La Dolce Restuarant - Italian Food Prices Mid Range - About 2 blocks from El Encanto Inn

4. Mariscos El Toro Guero Seafood - Very good Seafood Prices Mid Range

I'm game for drinks and dinner. But unless others insist, can we choose some place other than La Dolce? Not a big fan of Italian food and combination of herbs & cheese gives me the gripes. Mariscos sounds good to me.

I'm game for drinks and dinner. But unless others insist, can we choose some place other than La Dolce? Not a big fan of Italian food and combination of herbs & cheese gives me the gripes. Mariscos sounds good to me.

I think most (or maybe all) of our group are staying at the Tropicana. Don't know out dinner plans but if there is a lounge/bar area I'm sure we will be gathering there!

I think most (or maybe all) of our group are staying at the Tropicana. Don't know out dinner plans but if there is a lounge/bar area I'm sure we will be gathering there!
In that case, your group will be a bar stool short cos I'll be sitting on it!

kcmayes1 has suggested all the RdM crowd meet for drinks 'n' dinner on Saturday evening. Would your group be interested?

How about the Tropicana lounge area around 6:00 (18:00) on May 9th? The website says they have a restaurant bar. Or someone suggest a better time.

How about the Tropicana lounge area around 6:00 (18:00) on May 9th? The website says they have a restaurant bar. Or someone suggest a better time.

18:00 to 18:30 sounds ideal to me as most people would by then have arrived, freshened-up and stretched their legs a bit. La Tropicana looks really nice with all the amenities. Here is their website: Tropicana Inn | Hotel in Los Cabos, Mexico | San Jose del Cabo Hotel
The first arrivals at the bar could tell the staff to direct all the RdM guests to a selected table.

18:00 to 18:30 sounds ideal to me as most people would by then have arrived, freshened-up and stretched their legs a bit. La Tropicana looks really nice with all the amenities. Here is their website: Tropicana Inn | Hotel in Los Cabos, Mexico | San Jose del Cabo Hotel
The first arrivals at the bar could tell the staff to direct all the RdM guests to a selected table.

Sounds good! We will look for you!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom