Socorro Islands - December 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WalterMarti

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Diving the Isla Revillagigedo has always been on my bucked list. I was finally able to cross it off in early December 2013. A short flight from LAX brought us to Cabo San Lucas. We overnighted in Cabo, and the next afternoon boarded theboat for the 22 hour ride to the islands. Our first stop was Isla San Benedicto. The boilers had a few manta rays circling us. Our next stop was Roca Pardita. A rock in the middle of the ocean, known for lots of pelagic fish cruising by. But not when we were there. I did see a group of hammerhead sharks deep. The pile of white tip sharks in the crevices was worth the ride. Then off to Isla Soccoro. Cabo Pearce had dolphin, turtles, schooling fish, lobsters and manta rays. Finally back to San Benedicto, and The Canyon. Dolphins and more mantas. Our final destination was The Boilers once more. And, more mantas.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jpvltm_n1i4?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom