Social Groups page is STILL messed up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jax

Deplorable American
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Per

. . . but I still cannot get a list of "My Groups" --

Since it's being ignored, I'll start this separate thread.

Go to UserCP | Social Groups - this is what displays.

Attachments

• 20101112 Social Groups.JPG
    20101112 Social Groups.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 31

It shows the only social group you belong to. What is it supposed to display?

It shows the only social group you belong to. What is it supposed to display?

How very odd -- you think I belong to a social group named

" Where those visitors and residences of Mexico's Pacific region can " ???

:w-t-f:

How very odd -- you think I belong to a social group named

" Where those visitors and residences of Mexico's Pacific region can " ???

:w-t-f:

Don't you visit Mexico? I don't keep track of your exact whereabouts so I really don't know what groups you might have an interest in belonging to.

If you don't want to thoroughly explain the problem don't expect us to be able to help resolve it. Maybe if you answered my "What's it supposed to display" question...

BTW, love your sig line, especially this part:
Unfortunately, people will also be as peeved, annoyed, offended, and mad as they make up their minds to be. - Jax

you think I belong to a social group

Not anymore. I'm guessing you don't want to belong, so I've removed you from that group. BTW, you can do that yourself for future reference.

Does this resolve your issue or does "STILL eff'd up" refer to something else as well?

Don't you visit Mexico? I don't keep track of your exact whereabouts so I really don't know what groups you might have an interest in belonging to.

:w-t-f: That has nothing to do with the subject at hand and therefore is none of your business.

If you don't want to thoroughly explain the problem don't expect us to be able to help resolve it. Maybe if you answered my "What's it supposed to display" question...

At one time, it displayed the social groups of which I am a member. However, I go to it now, and it has changed. Before I posted this thread, it looked like the screenshot above. Now it looks like this, without any groups at all:

Attachments

• 20101124 Social Groups.JPG
    20101124 Social Groups.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 55
Not anymore. I'm guessing you don't want to belong, so I've removed you from that group. BTW, you can do that yourself for future reference.

Does this resolve your issue or does "STILL eff'd up" refer to something else as well?

1. You "guessed" wrong.

2. I wanted my display to be correct, as it used to be. I did not want anyone f***ing with my social groups.

:w-t-f: That has nothing to do with the subject at hand and therefore is none of your business.
You asked whether I thought you would belong to a Social Group about Mexico. Since you asked that question, my response was relevant. I have no way of determining which groups you might or might not have an interest in joining and the only way for me to know is to ask since you don't seem to want to clearly define the issue.

At one time, it displayed the social groups of which I am a member. However, I go to it now, and it has changed. Before I posted this thread, it looked like the screenshot above. Now it looks like this, without any groups at all:

That's because you no longer show to belong to any social groups. I just removed the one you were complaining about. If you are supposed to belong to any others, maybe you could clue us in so we can look into it?

1. You "guessed" wrong.
So you do want to be a part of that group?

2. I wanted my display to be correct, as it used to be. I did not want anyone f***ing with my social groups.

I seriously doubt anyone has the time or inclination to do anything with your social groups. Once again, why don't you explain EXACTLY what it is that you think should be displayed?

You asked whether I thought you would belong to a Social Group about Mexico. Since you asked that question, my response was relevant. I have no way of determining which groups you might or might not have an interest in joining and the only way for me to know is to ask since you don't seem to want to clearly define the issue.

Okay, please explain what part you do not understand:

. . . but I still cannot get a list of "My Groups" --

1.. There is no social group called " Where those visitors and residences of Mexico's Pacific region can "

2. If you check out the social group page ScubaBoard - All Groups, you will see that such items as " Where those visitors and residences of Mexico's Pacific region can " are actually descriptions of the group, not the group name.

3. Furthermore, the link listed as " Where those visitors and residences of Mexico's Pacific region can " did not work, so one cannot get to any particular group via the hyperlink. This was possible before when the Group Name was properly displayed in the "Your Groups section.

I apologize, I ass-u-me'd you would know that. This is about ScubaBoard failing to display properly.

That's because you no longer show to belong to any social groups. I just removed the one you were complaining about. If you are supposed to belong to any others, maybe you could clue us in so we can look into it?

Since you deleted the Mexico group, please be so kind as to put it back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom